COVID-19 update: to accommodate the challenges caused by COVID-19, we have extended the return ship policy by 15 days.
We ask that you continue to initiate your return within 14 days of receiving your order but the products do not have to be received by us for 45 days after the date of purchase.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you are unhappy for any reason, we'll gladly accept the return of unworn items.
IN ORDER FOR YOUR RETURN TO BE VALID YOU MUST NOTIFY US OF YOUR INTENT TO RETURN PRIOR TO SHIPPING THE ITEM BACK. Failure to do so will risk the items being lost and your return will not be accepted (parcels from customers that did not notify us will not be accepted by the building and will be returned to you by the courier/post office). ANY COSTS INCURRED (INCLUDING CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES) AS A RESULT OF A FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED BY US VIA EMAIL OR HEREIN, SHALL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE REFUND OR CREDIT AMOUNT.
● Returns and exchanges must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order and items must be received by Tanuki within 45 days from the date of purchase, barring any customs-related delays for returns from outside the shipping country.
● All returned items must be in their new and original condition: unused, not hemmed, unwashed, unworn and with tags attached.
● All accessories and items accompanied with items originally (such as cases, user manuals, spare parts) must also be returned.
● No returns or exchanges for discounted items are accepted.
● Returns that do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted.
To ship an item back to TANUKI WEBSTORE please:
Within 14 days of receiving your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of what you want to return and your order number, and we will get back to you with return instructions.
Indicate on your invoice whether you are exchanging or returning the item(s).
For exchanges: please indicate the desired model/size. We recommend you contact customer service to place your exchange on hold so it does not sell out while we await your package. Please email us at email@example.com or leave a message with the “Chat with us!” found at the bottom left-hand side of the page with the order number, the item, and size you would like on hold for the exchange
Pack your item(s) and invoice into a bag or box.
On the air waybill please include your invoice number and note "Return shipment to Japan."
- All costs in relation to costs of returns/exchange shall be borne by you. We can also arrange for return shipping labels and pick up for you if you prefer, and we will deduct the return shipping costs from your refund amount.
For a return or exchange to be valid:
All returned items should be in their new and original condition as you received them: with tags, unused, not hemmed, unwashed and unworn.
All returns must be shipped to us with a tracking number and must be received by us no later than 30 days from the date of purchase (barring any customs-related delays for returns outside Japan).
Please email us a photo or scan copy of the return invoice/receipt and the tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to not accept returns or exchanges that do not meet the above requirements.